Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
soulhunter

soulhunter

which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Empty
PostSubject: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:49 pm

i was planing to buy next gen console between ps3 and xbox360..i read article in web says that xbox360 have 3rod(red of death maybe) problem and ps3 have 3D problem..so i need ur all opinion
bout dis..how much ps3 game cost? and which is give me untung lol

wii is not my type cuz im a lazy person albino tongue
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:20 pm

hmm....ya...same here....wii is not my type...coz i see the gameplay...doesnt seems like take my attention........haha Razz
hmm,...xbox360 now new kind(jasper) doesnt seems like having ROD prob d......already reduce a lot....have you heard before jasper set...??

ps3 doesnt seems like having 3D prob ahh...all going well.........but all ori lo....expensive du......haizz....

economy a bit is xbox360 lo... mostly ps3 games that have on xbox360 also.......some more got pirated........quite economy for you.........
Back to top Go down
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:13 am

xbox 360 are more stable now. price,games, and console

ps3 doesn't have prob with hardisk already. can change into bigger using pc hdd.
only matter of price of the games.

err..wat 3d prob that ps3 have? havent heard of that b4.
Back to top Go down
https://smartchoice.forumotion.net
soulhunter

soulhunter

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:49 am

i read article in another web ps3 have 3D problem..3D is something like disk error..i dont know why they call it 3D..google it for much detail..if had that error must be prepared rm400 or rm500 to change the lens..yea i heard jester before..ps3 seems like to be my choice cause i have these generation from ps1 ps2 and psp..i think it will be ok to buy those ps3 games if the price least below 170 each and i can play online..or maybe i will buy both someday Razz

king Razz
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:51 pm

erm...the lens ahh....some lo....some are them gets the lens spoil.......dont know why...but mostly they send back to spore for warranty 1........if repair at msia bout 2++.....have to depends on what model you using lo....like 40gb.....80gb......80gb old model 1........also..........
Back to top Go down
soulhunter

soulhunter

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 am

and 1 more question
are u selling ps3 used game?
if u sell it how much the price?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:48 am

uhuh....we do sell also....but depends on what tittle customer sold to us lo.....erm...not even 100........ Razz
Back to top Go down
calfyk

PostSubject: PS3 is the wise choice   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:02 pm

PS3 is the wise choice because the hardware is so much reliable. Plus, you get the Blue-ray capability. Now that the PS3 price has dropped to about Rm 1,3XX - Rm 1,4xx, there's no reason why you shouldn't consider the console. With regular updates, as well as a rapidly growing library of great games, including many exclusive titles like God of War, there's no reason why you should overlook this console.

Xbox360 is well-known for its sub-par hardware performance and all myriad of other component bugs, though there have been reports that the more recent versions are comparatively stable. Also, please bear in mind that you need to buy many different components and add-ons separately if you are planning to expand the functionality of the console. The big plus of buying an Xbox in Malaysia is, of course everybody know this, is that you can buy non-genuine games. I personally do not condone game piracy, so i would definitely recommend PS3.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Ps3 also here
for me,ps3 no need to additional add on any accessories.If you compare with xbox360,it needs to add on lot things in order to have perfect on it 1,and not all accessories and compatable with it 1,coz now a days lot china accessories very dangerous lo.
So Ps3 better Razz
Back to top Go down
armedeuz

armedeuz

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:53 pm

For me, ps3 is a wise choice.

Tho Ps3 have lost their exclusivity of games from some major players. but i still believe that it is much better than the 360.

I have bought the 360 when the first time it was launch. For the couple of months it is ok and suddenly the first red ring appears. i just keep ignoring it until it reaches the third one.

and then it gone caput.

I have sold the 360 to my friend and i use the money to buy my 80g ps3.

The story of Ps3, i have experienced the problem. The lens cant read the BD.
It took me nearly a week to figure why it gone wrong and hey finally i found it!

A word of advice: DO NOT PLAY DVD (especially pirate ones) IN YOUR 80G PS3

Reason: This faulty only applies for the 80G versions.

The problem will not occur if you are using the 40 and 60 G old models.

So far, my wife already bought her 160G PS3 and we have made a trial and error test regarding the DVD,
and the results is promising. we have used it nearly six months and no problems or such occur.

Try PS3.
Much better.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Ya is true....cant play dvd loo...i got client before play dvd go stuck inside and ask us why like this 1 how come it can happen....that like like OMG pale ...i ask him what you put inside how come it got stuck and he says i put ori dvd inside play play till half cant come out d the disc..that time i still thinking you are lucky still can play the dvd but unlucky cant come out d the dvd..... scratch ,but he say the box label there says it can read dvd how come it become like that.....Haizz....ps3 prob lens.......but still ok laa....not all got this kind of prob of lens usually.....spore set can 1 to 1 exchange lo...... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??   which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which is better ps3 or xbox360..any idea??
Page 1 of 1