Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yap

Yap

I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:09 am

I jus wanna buy xbox360 to play games,i mean only single player games. I don wanna go online. I prefer to play it alone,like WinningEleven,Ninja Gaiden,Needforspeed,And some first person game like Call on Duty. Well,Wat is 3ROD? That's the main question! And Can U also give me suggestion which one i should go for? Like Pro or Elite or Acrade? JB now got one Xbox360 Elite Modd selling at RM15++,But the arcade one is also RM15++,IS IT TRUE? i Am new for this xbox360,so i really need your answer...i also saw there's a 2ND hand XBOX360 Selling at SGD500 with 2 controllers and a HDMI wire and 3 original game. do you think i can buy this and modd by myself? how much if i modd xbox360? PLS...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:36 pm

3ROD is basically caused by general hardware failure which renders the console unusable but it is repairable.

I suggest you buy Jasper Arcade or Pro. As far as I'm concerned, there are no Jasper Elite though.

Regarding the price, there are no true and false but depends on the seller.

If you want to mod yourself, you got a whole lot of things to learn, so you may want to leave it to the professional and buy a modded xbox 360 instead of modding yourself. It saves you time from modding yourself.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:42 pm

uhuh...ya ya...thats right.....additional add on anoher HDD wont that expensive also.........
Back to top Go down
Yap

Yap

PostSubject: thanks...   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 pm

thanks...
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 pm

welcome......
Back to top Go down
calfyk

PostSubject: Just curious   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:08 pm

I'm just curious about something.. what is the average life span for a modded xbox console? I've heard ppl saying that such consoles could only last for up to one year. Is it really that bad?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:09 pm

not really 1...have to depend how you guys play with it and take care with it 1....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Quote :
I'm just curious about something.. what is the average life span for a modded xbox console? I've heard ppl saying that such consoles could only last for up to one year. Is it really that bad?

If it is Jasper, it is less prone to 3RROD, at least until now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:08 pm

ya ya.My opinion jasper not bad..till now no ppl say bout 3rrod prob Razz glad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!   I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Buy XBoX360.But some question,i need your help! PLS!!!
Page 1 of 1