Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inquiry about PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parker

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Inquiry about PS3   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:13 am

To SCE :-

If I'm not from KL, if your PS3 can be courier? How to do with the payment? Can be done by COD. Please send me the latest promossion for the PS3 80G. Thanks
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about PS3   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi Parker.
Ya.can be send through courier service.Where you from???the payement is you have to bank in into my boss account .....afer bank in let me know and i will check it....once confirm the payment i will send it immedialty...
Ya it can be done by COD as well,but not al area we can make it bro
Ps3 got 2 kind of it,Spore set(warranty by sony spore) and Msia(warranty by local sony malaysia).Which 1 you prefer???
Back to top Go down
Parker

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Malaysia PS3   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:18 am

Hi Death the kid

I prefer Malaysia version (CECHL06) which the manufacture somewhere Jan'09. Please let me know the prices as below :-

1) PS3 80G without games (Malaysia Ver), please state the series no.

2) PS3 80G without games (Singapore Ver), please state the series no.

3) Both with games and what is the offer tittle, I prefer 2 tittle.

4) PSP 3000 moded, can play CSO or ISO format (mean download games)

I'm from Penang, so COD can be arrange? Or where is the other place can arrnage for COD?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about PS3   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi

1.)ps3 msia set rm14xx (sorry i cant let you know the serial no.coz to protect my client registration will when they purchase that time...)sorry

2.)ps3 spore set rm 14xx(include a game prince of persia) serial no. CECHL 06

4.)psp 3000 now can play emulator games means last time those GBA...psx....GC those kind of games.....ISO CSO cant for a moment

cant la sorry....COD only can do at KL area....if penang hve to use courier d.
sorry
Back to top Go down
Parker

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Singapore Version   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:56 am

death the kid the PS3 80GB Singapore version you're offer I able register with the Sony warranty via the internet? Beside the warranty it is the other thing are similar with the Sony PS3 Malaysia? Please advise
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about PS3   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:09 am

Ya.You can register your consolesthrogh internet for warranty 1 year from spore sony centre.The warranty if you compare with sony msia,is lot of different(from my opinion)heres the kes i meet before

1.my client bought a sony msia set...lens spoild..send for sony msia at midvaley garden there...still charge back the cost for the lens.The warranty is only include repairing and services only.But for spore set..they 1 to 1 exchange for you..even though lens,over heating(you feel that very hot on your ps3),fans very noisy,no display all those they 1 to 1 exchange for you coz i send it myself before before christmas.Quite easy using mrt,direct till there,you can see sony big wording over the building there d.Go in..take no.wait till your turn and tell them whats your prob,they will check it for you directly,if cant be fixed,they will do you a resit and you have to wait within 1 from their call.

For me i prefer sony spore set...much cheaper if compare with msia set,but if got prob...might be a little bit hard coz we all working at msia and i think kinda hard to go spore that always Razz
Back to top Go down
Parker

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Singapore PS3   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Thanks your infor and advised, posibblely I go for Singapore PS3, but how to make sure that is Singapore set? Some told me also from Korea, US......etc. Like the Xbox 360 if you get Korea set you will have problem with the latest game?

How about the Singapore PS3.....can access the internet play all online game without any doubt and problem. Also is able to update the latest PS3 software? And is that possible the price is around Rm1350 is Penang? Please advise
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about PS3   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:39 pm

you can try to check the code for the ps3-CECHL 08 asia spoer set
Korea set xbox ahh,can play all those lastest games.Need no worry coz is not region lock,is multi region set.
Ya you can.But see which server you register only.There are 2 kind of server now.1 is US server and the other 1 is Asia server
you can access to any of them depends on which server you register and the game neither you can play nline not only.
Erm..i have no idea how much do penang sellieng o bro.
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inquiry about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about PS3   Inquiry about PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquiry about PS3
Page 1 of 1