Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSP or WII :?:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boiboi95

PSP or WII :?: Empty
PostSubject: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:20 pm

ok.. i had enough for psp!!!!... those cfw makes me wait till sick... i nid some professional advice... should i continue wait for psp, or wii??? cause i think wii's better but psp also not bad but the 3k's cfw....

so should i wait or wii
Back to top Go down
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:57 pm

PSP buy psp 2000 coz psp 3000 cannot confirm for cfw.

Wii also gonna come out new motherboad. No news can mod yet. So price gonna increase too.

Same case like PSP and XBox 360.
Back to top Go down
https://smartchoice.forumotion.net
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Wii lastest ver cannot be modd and cant flash in homebrew in it..kinda hard to modd d i think...Hmm silent
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa wrote:
PSP buy psp 2000 coz psp 3000 cannot confirm for cfw.

Wii also gonna come out new motherboad. No news can mod yet. So price gonna increase too.

Same case like PSP and XBox 360.

but the only thing i scare is when i brought psp 2k, suddenly 3k d cfw comfirmed... and how to say 3k is the newest wat....so i have think of wii.. ?? wii got new motherboard?? what new function it haves?
Back to top Go down
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm

actually psp 3k doesn't have much different with psp 2k

Only more bright,more pixel,more loud, got microphone and different keypad.

If it really come out psp 3k firmware. i would rather wait for more better psp which is PSP GO

PSP or WII :?: New_ps10

I have PSP 2000 and it can play most game.
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:53 pm

SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa wrote:
actually psp 3k doesn't have much different with psp 2k

Only more bright,more pixel,more loud, got microphone and different keypad.

If it really come out psp 3k firmware. i would rather wait for more better psp which is PSP GO

PSP or WII :?: New_ps10

I have PSP 2000 and it can play most game.

but i dont much like da psp go's design.... 1st the screen smaller, 2nd the slide pad, if keep slide in and out muz spoiled 1 o~ 3rd it doesnt hav da umd i prefer the psp with umd design, looks more nice...

and err i got a question.... whats different in psp go's digital and psp 1-3k's screen??
Back to top Go down
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Um. the screen are bigger actually. I not sure wheter they will still use UMD. Coz it might use something else instead.
I can sense it gonna be Apple style of PSP with touch screen, motion detection and slide in-out UMD slot.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Psp GO doesn support UMD d.Those game you have to download from PSN using credit card nor psn point card...clever right...??screen is bigger then psp 3k...it support motion sensor like Ps3 Dual Shock 3's sixasix do...means you can swing anywhere according to your will.Psp GO digital clock is like our house clock that got 1 2 3 4 5-12 that kind of your screen saver...psp3k doesnt....but psp3k can support psp GO but psp 2k doesnt...sad... Sad
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 pm

death the kid wrote:
Psp GO doesn support UMD d.Those game you have to download from PSN using credit card nor psn point card...clever right...??screen is bigger then psp 3k...it support motion sensor like Ps3 Dual Shock 3's sixasix do...means you can swing anywhere according to your will.Psp GO digital clock is like our house clock that got 1 2 3 4 5-12 that kind of your screen saver...psp3k doesnt....but psp3k can support psp GO but psp 2k doesnt...sad... Sad

swing according to ur will?? wat mean?? and after the born of psp go, the firmware should more hard to mod... cuz u know now 3k ady hard to modd now.... additionally sony produce their firmware more faster since the Hen 3k born
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 pm

swing to left and to right...then from right to left according to the game play ....
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 pm

death the kid wrote:
swing to left and to right...then from right to left according to the game play ....

oo like iphone games la..... not bad... but i only afraid that u know cuz of the pspgo pad nid to slide up and down... muz spoiled easily.... dun care la!!!! i still support psp3k!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 pm

hmm..see lo...if psp GO can crack d....i think i will get 1 also..psp 2k gives my sis....haha....push softly lo..no point....Wii lastest firmware at wii menu there...you saw on the left down corner there got a icon that click to wii setting right...the icon beside there add on another icon name m.stick icon.That means you click it will straight away goes in your m.card there...
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 pm

death the kid wrote:
hmm..see lo...if psp GO can crack d....i think i will get 1 also..psp 2k gives my sis....haha....push softly lo..no point....Wii lastest firmware at wii menu there...you saw on the left down corner there got a icon that click to wii setting right...the icon beside there add on another icon name m.stick icon.That means you click it will straight away goes in your m.card there...

gt ppl rich rich lo..... after i buy da psp, i cant buy any gaming console anymore Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 pm

ya me too....i just bought somethings that kinda almost want to die d.......almost....tengah gantung di separuh jln..hazz..
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm

death the kid wrote:
ya me too....i just bought somethings that kinda almost want to die d.......almost....tengah gantung di separuh jln..hazz..

lol...i thought of wii becuz u know its popular with mario.... u know all kinds of series...
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Nintendo famous or mario since nintendo 64 that time....mario is their old branded card lo ...and zelda.......but sony doesnt....sony got lot....God Of war.....Final Fantasy....Metal Gear....Armored Core...White knight chronicles...Parasite eve...kingdom hearts....Etc
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 pm

death the kid wrote:
Nintendo famous or mario since nintendo 64 that time....mario is their old branded card lo ...and zelda.......but sony doesnt....sony got lot....God Of war.....Final Fantasy....Metal Gear....Armored Core...White knight chronicles...Parasite eve...kingdom hearts....Etc

ahh.... God of War, FF and KH my fav game in all times.... after i get my psp,the 1st game i gonna put GOW!!!! and thn KH , FF CC and Miku XD
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Ps3....God Of War 3....FInal Fantasy 13 and 13 versus....14online.....Metal Gear Rising........yess
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 pm

death the kid wrote:
Ps3....God Of War 3....FInal Fantasy 13 and 13 versus....14online.....Metal Gear Rising........yess

too bad i cannot get a ps3.....
my family only average nia...
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 pm

O...so you are the youngest...??you still can get it when you adult that time bro...slowly
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 pm

death the kid wrote:
O...so you are the youngest...??you still can get it when you adult that time bro...slowly

naaa not actually youngest... i hav 5 bro and sis... i'm the 4th 1
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 pm

so many....good la ..........good night ya..chat tomorrow......have to accompany some 1 ........bye Razz
Back to top Go down
tonyang

tonyang

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am

go for wii better... u can download the games...
but graphic wise... ps3 is the best! then xbox 360...
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 pm

then ps3 and xbox360.... Razz BOTH
Back to top Go down
tonyang

tonyang

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am

actually it's good if u buy for u gf wii... when thy play bowling or tennis wii sports... u sit behind see her play... wah... si beh syok... i tell u...
or go to hotel, find a china gal... ask them to play the wii for u... wah, si beh hor seh!
i bought wii for my gf to play... see she play, stim!
:p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP or WII :?:   PSP or WII :?: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSP or WII :?:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smart Choice Enterprise :: Smart Choice Lounge-
Jump to: