Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GH5 on wii show blank screen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exkaizen

GH5 on wii show blank screen. Empty
PostSubject: GH5 on wii show blank screen.   GH5 on wii show blank screen. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 pm

I've bought Wii from your shop this year and able to play copy games... No version updating has been done; still same as when I bought from your shop.

My problem starts here, i've bought Guitar Hero 5 but not able to play. Able to see it load at the main menu but when i click start the screen show nothing a.k.a blank. Other games I have can run and play w/o any problems.

I sometimes download my games and normally it have no problem. So I decided to download Guitar Hero 5 and Rock Band: The Beatles. Both having the same problem as it able to load at the main menu but when i go to start it blank. I've tried running through backup gamma but still having the same issue.

Is it I need to update something? or is there any other way to play it as it seems its affected most of the new game.

Besides this issue, I need to know regarding Homebrew Channel, when I go there it asked for Homebrew Channel update, will it affect my wii playability for copy games? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: GH5 on wii show blank screen.   GH5 on wii show blank screen. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:37 pm

exkaizen wrote:
I've bought Wii from your shop this year and able to play copy games... No version updating has been done; still same as when I bought from your shop.

My problem starts here, i've bought Guitar Hero 5 but not able to play. Able to see it load at the main menu but when i click start the screen show nothing a.k.a blank. Other games I have can run and play w/o any problems.

I sometimes download my games and normally it have no problem. So I decided to download Guitar Hero 5 and Rock Band: The Beatles. Both having the same problem as it able to load at the main menu but when i go to start it blank. I've tried running through backup gamma but still having the same issue.

Is it I need to update something? or is there any other way to play it as it seems its affected most of the new game.

Besides this issue, I need to know regarding Homebrew Channel, when I go there it asked for Homebrew Channel update, will it affect my wii playability for copy games? Sad Sad Sad

since u say it can work 4 other games, i think is the GH problem... and DONT UPDATE UR WII CONSOLE!!!!!!!!! it will affect to play ur "ahem" games, cuz to play that game ur wii need like psp's Custom Firmware... if u updated, ur wii will transfer into Official's Firmware and u will not able to play those games anymore, plus u must play wii games via ori cd's if u updated it, and 4 that all those games can throw into rubbish ady, so if u wan to go into homebrew, wait until the CFW(custom firmware) creator had upadated their cfw, then u can bring ur wii and update it and u can log in into homebrew channel!!!

so 1 word for ya >>>>> patient
Back to top Go down
exkaizen

PostSubject: Re: GH5 on wii show blank screen.   GH5 on wii show blank screen. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Ok I admit the GH5 that i bought having problem cause i've tested at the shop where i bought also having same problem.

How bout the one I downloaded; GH5 and RB: Beatles. Both having same problem like the one I bought. Is my wii version having problem witht the new game GH5 and RB: beatles as other new game such as bakugan battle brawler able to play w/o problems.

FYI, GH: Metallica that i downloaded work fine.
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: GH5 on wii show blank screen.   GH5 on wii show blank screen. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:18 pm

exkaizen wrote:
Ok I admit the GH5 that i bought having problem cause i've tested at the shop where i bought also having same problem.

How bout the one I downloaded; GH5 and RB: Beatles. Both having same problem like the one I bought. Is my wii version having problem witht the new game GH5 and RB: beatles as other new game such as bakugan battle brawler able to play w/o problems.

FYI, GH: Metallica that i downloaded work fine.

hmm....sry man if like tat i dunno the problem..

*i dun have wii DX so i dunno what's wrg with it.... hw abt u go ask the shopkeeper that u bought frm the shop d
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: GH5 on wii show blank screen.   GH5 on wii show blank screen. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:45 pm

thank you boiboi for replying what i wanna says...yup thats right bro....is the guitar hero 5 and rock band beatles game prob...coz the game till now also same like your prob you saying....dont update anything to homebrew channel bro....it will effected when we want to load it that time...coz got lot from china software not really compatiable 1....
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

PostSubject: Re: GH5 on wii show blank screen.   GH5 on wii show blank screen. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 pm

death the kid wrote:
thank you boiboi for replying what i wanna says...yup thats right bro....is the guitar hero 5 and rock band beatles game prob...coz the game till now also same like your prob you saying....dont update anything to homebrew channel bro....it will effected when we want to load it that time...coz got lot from china software not really compatiable 1....

wakakaka...........no prob reid cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

*should let me do the 2nd moderator....kekekke

JKJK
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: GH5 on wii show blank screen.   GH5 on wii show blank screen. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 pm

this have to ask my boss bout it 1st oo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH5 on wii show blank screen.   GH5 on wii show blank screen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH5 on wii show blank screen.
Page 1 of 1