Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon's Soul

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Demon's Soul just won the GOTY from gamespot.com it even beat the crap out of UC2. The result was announced this morning 26.12.2009. Surprisingly I can't even get a copy after checking with ALL the stores in BTS, LY, and Sg. Wang. I wonder if the game is too old or all these gamers are crazier than me.

Wonder when will the Title be restocked or should we wait for GOTY Edition if there's really is one.

PSN ID (US) : Phoenix-UTO

Back to top Go down
http://fphoen1x.blogspot.com/
eis

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm

i got demons souls....and still playing on the first world...a very very hard game to beat... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:04 pm

ya me too....saw my friend play before..fuyiooo....damm.. Twisted Evil should wanit goty edi maybe got more add on or else i think...like Fallout 3 goty edition....
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Just got a copy of the game, after checking with all the stores in The Curve and Ikano Power Center, cost me RM195 after "special" discount.....don't really know what kind of "special" about....only RM5...pretty excited, can't wait to test drive, but i heard some warning......: don't go online before reaching level 150, or else......you will become the chicken on other's table.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Hmm rm 195 is kinda expensive lo bro...which region you get...??R1...??max lv how many oo bro..??wa lv 150 is kinda high lo...dont know i have to train till when only can reach that lv... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Ya it's REALLY expensive, but taken into the fact that that's the ONLY shop that offers after searching for more than 10 shop all around town....well, it's Damansara price, so won't expect a lower price..After a quick lookup on Google.....shocking news.....someone posted in a forum reading...

Quote :
...and i read on average a game will finish while your still at soul lvl 300 on average and the games max lvl is 792 so there are a lot of hours to be spent replaying...

It seems like the max level is shockin' LV800!!!. guess we can play this game til year kingdom come (2012)...however, there's a glitch over GameCheats.com, it will ease the pain, but spoil the fun.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:19 pm

F k i will rip on this game if play till lv 100....MW2 lv 70 also kinda hard for me to kill d....lv 70 only can get AK-47...mana tau now lv 31 only...dont know how long for me to go on ........ Shocked
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
eis

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:08 pm

i bought it R1 only rm185....at loyat plaza....the sales girl offer to me....just completed the first world yesterday...better play online so you can read all tip and hints about traps and how to defeat certain monster left from other player..
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 pm

...i will rip lo...aa good la bro you manage to get it at rm 185...did you use some tricky trick on the sales girl.. Smile no la kidding only bro...this game makes me feel like WoW that type...isn it..??
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm

this is a very good and realistic game, can play co-op also....but RM185 is really a good bargain, especially it's R1, mine is R3....cost me RM195..i've ask all LY shop, all sold out. maybe they've restock.

Dunno if next time got DLC, wether R1 can use in R3 machine or not. i did notice some R1 DLC wont work on R3 machine.
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm

death the kid wrote:
...i will rip lo...aa good la bro you manage to get it at rm 185...did you use some tricky trick on the sales girl.. Smile no la kidding only bro...this game makes me feel like WoW that type...isn it..??

btw.....what do u mean by rip? like duplicate it with an original dics with a blank BD? or just copy the game to the HDD?...."RIP" is kinda new to me leh.
Back to top Go down
eis

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 pm

i use pukau on the girl...ahaha...actually the girl seems to be quite blur when i ask about the price ...i assume the price range from 190-200.. i try ask for rm180(just to main2)....then she slowly said 185 with a very confuse face... Laughing
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:17 pm

you guys no good la....RIP mean rest in peace lo bro...lucky i dint kena by your pukau... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

eis....may i know your ID you are using US id or malaysia id? can i add u ?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Sad you dint ask for my id and add me also...sob sob Sad
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:39 pm

yo,bro.....you've added me long time ago la ....my id is Phoenix-UTO Razz
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 pm

haha yup added d..got invite you to MW2 too for sometimes,after that you msg me say that you havent bought right...no la just joking only bro..sorry ya
Back to top Go down
eis

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:39 am

mine is malaysia id......d*mn...i thought i finish the first world..theres still long way to go for me....now got pwn near 10 time by this flamelurker boss....

btw...what class are u using...?mine is temple knight
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 pm

mine is Thief..........still trying to defeat the bloody tower knight....damn difficult
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:58 pm

i use ACR + red dot sign... Laughing
Back to top Go down
eis

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 am

equip ur weapon with turpentine...it will increase ur attack...
and try to stay at his feet....

i use ACR + red dot sign... LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uto

Uto

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 pm

it seems that Demon's Soul just score another "Best Of" for 2009, IGN just awarded this Pad-smashing title Best Of Role Playing Game 2009.

However, Uncharted 2 is second to no one when it took out most of the awards :-

1. Best Action Game
2. Award for Visual Excellence
3. Award for Excellence in Sound
4. Best Multiplayer Game

and of course the grand jewerly Best PS3 Game of the Year 2009.

On the other hand, the unstoppable Fury of Helghan pocket the Best Shooter of 2009 when it headshot the "ACR + red dot sign" in Killzone 2.

Read more
Back to top Go down
eis

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 pm

demon souls rocks beybeh...

just completed world 1,2,3 and 4....and now entering world 5..
if ur a thief...and want to learn magic..i recommend u to go to world 3 first to save freke
a few tip bro...

beware of world 4-1...theres a lot of invader there...other player trying to kill u.
false king can drain ur soul level..so do a lot of dodging...
shield is not that useful when fighting boss...i only use dodge when fighting bosses.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Uto wrote:
it seems that Demon's Soul just score another "Best Of" for 2009, IGN just awarded this Pad-smashing title Best Of Role Playing Game 2009.

However, Uncharted 2 is second to no one when it took out most of the awards :-

1. Best Action Game
2. Award for Visual Excellence
3. Award for Excellence in Sound
4. Best Multiplayer Game

and of course the grand jewerly Best PS3 Game of the Year 2009.

On the other hand, the unstoppable Fury of Helghan pocket the Best Shooter of 2009 when it headshot the "ACR + red dot sign" in Killzone 2.

Read more

AC130,chopper gunner and tactical nuke standing by cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon's Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Soul   Demon's Soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon's Soul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next