Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Wii's games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
veron

Searching for Wii's games Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Wii's games   Searching for Wii's games Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 am

Boss, i've just bought wii from timesquare (6th floor) last week and now searching for more games. Do you have Monopoly and SimCity Creator in stock?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Wii's games   Searching for Wii's games Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:54 pm

erm i do have them last time but now currently out of stock d oo bro....order d but havent arrive yet...sorry ya
Back to top Go down
veron

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Wii's games   Searching for Wii's games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:11 am

I'm from Melaka, searching everywhere over here but found nothing. Could you help me order them and let me know once they have arrived? I'll go to timesquare again in January. Love the place. See ya. Tq ^_^
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Wii's games   Searching for Wii's games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

erm ok bro i try it bro...if got you can drop by my shop to have a look over them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Wii's games   Searching for Wii's games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Wii's games
Page 1 of 1