Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumours.....PS4!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uto

Uto

Rumours.....PS4!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rumours.....PS4!!!   Rumours.....PS4!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:20 pm

lately there was a feed, reads "Sony working on multi-core CPU for PS4?"

Quote :
Ten-year PS3 lifespan or no, Sony is apparently already working on the next PlayStation home console, if the reports we've seen so far are to be believed. Until we hear a confirmation (denials don't work, see) these reports and rumors aren't likely to stop. The latest says Sony is currently looking into a multi-processor setup for the PS4...

click here for more. If it's true, looks like I will need to start skipping lunch maybe even dinner and break my piggy bank, just to get this bad boy and the 3DTV which will be due for release next year.....opps, another 6 hours.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all........and.....start saving.....wonders how much will it cost....in 2012/2013.
Back to top Go down
http://fphoen1x.blogspot.com/
death the kid
death the kid

Rumours.....PS4!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours.....PS4!!!   Rumours.....PS4!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Ya heard bout it from china web too..damm i just bought my ps3 not even 1year from my birthday,haiz...
happy new year too bro..
Back to top Go down

Rumours.....PS4!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smart Choice Enterprise :: Gamers Room-
Jump to: