Your Best Choice Entertainment
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PSP 3000 (all you need to know)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Huh...is it...really ahh...walao a like this.......i have download d,but cant works on my Gen-B as well...it says the game could not be started....then test it on 3k also the same..this is the 1st game i saw cant play 1....Sorry to hear that bro. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:06 pm

death the kid wrote:
Huh...is it...really ahh...walao a like this.......i have download d,but cant works on my Gen-B as well...it says the game could not be started....then test it on 3k also the same..this is the 1st game i saw cant play 1....Sorry to hear that bro. Sad

so thats the problem....i don't know wat to do.... to wait? or buy 2k???errm and also CFWE better than Gen-B... Gen-B more bugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-08-22
Location : kuala lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Go buy XBox 360 lah. Why still stick with PS2

Although i hate microsoft. But i really got no choice to buy xbox 360 coz Sony bluray are damn expensive.

After look through, most game in PS3 also have in Xbox 360
Only Xbox are weaker in graphic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smartchoice.forumotion.net
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:55 pm

SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa wrote:
Go buy XBox 360 lah. Why still stick with PS2

Although i hate microsoft. But i really got no choice to buy xbox 360 coz Sony bluray are damn expensive.

After look through, most game in PS3 also have in Xbox 360
Only Xbox are weaker in graphic.

yarh i know that..... my cousin got... but the problem is...i prefer to choose psp... its light,and more comfortable... dosent nid to connect to tv, and its portable nice...so that i can bring it anywhere! and err i didnt say i wanna a ps3 blu ray bro..>,<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 pm

But i want Blue Ray..... Razz is it...??my 1 is psp 2000 use pandora to mod 1.....coz M33 will automatic update once you log in to psn....lucky i doesnt log in to it..then i saw at website there says will...thats why they come out Gen-A and then Gen-B to prevent update....now lastest 1 is lisence manager for psn.....hmm..i wonder will it works not since always going to psn there to download those demo... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 pm

death the kid wrote:
But i want Blue Ray..... Razz is it...??my 1 is psp 2000 use pandora to mod 1.....coz M33 will automatic update once you log in to psn....lucky i doesnt log in to it..then i saw at website there says will...thats why they come out Gen-A and then Gen-B to prevent update....now lastest 1 is lisence manager for psn.....hmm..i wonder will it works not since always going to psn there to download those demo... Sad

aiyo request much much oso no use nia.... i only can choose to buy psp only....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Psp go out for travel nice to use....or go on vacation that time also nice..most nice is go gf house while your gf are napping or else most nice to use .........Haha....... Razz no no kidding only.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 pm

death the kid wrote:
Psp go out for travel nice to use....or go on vacation that time also nice..most nice is go gf house while your gf are napping or else most nice to use .........Haha....... Razz no no kidding only.........

=.=''....................... lol! lol! lol! Death the kid arrr..... u no good arr~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:09 pm

aiyo....no la...just kidding...if so i earlier already been kill d....haha Razz
you can have a try also bro....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 pm

death the kid wrote:
aiyo....no la...just kidding...if so i earlier already been kill d....haha Razz
you can have a try also bro....

nononononono.........heh...

anyways thx 4 the info abt 3k and go....but still i still like 3k's design.... more....classical?? and better..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 pm

ya....no thanks la...nice to chat and have some communicate aith each other here....
why no???should yes what...no wrong trying bro.... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 pm

death the kid wrote:
ya....no thanks la...nice to chat and have some communicate aith each other here....
why no???should yes what...no wrong trying bro.... Razz

hey bro.....guess wat.....i still young man.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 pm

oos is it...??how old are you...??if i tell you you will shock i think...haha Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:19 pm

death the kid wrote:
oos is it...??how old are you...??if i tell you you will shock i think...haha Razz

14 What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:30 pm

O crap...........but you are pro coz at this age normally all will go lepak after sch...pak tou after sch..go time square or sg wang there...no money prob nor study prob 1.........sorry ya bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 pm

death the kid wrote:
O crap...........but you are pro coz at this age normally all will go lepak after sch...pak tou after sch..go time square or sg wang there...no money prob nor study prob 1.........sorry ya bro

i live at melaka bro..... >.< got pro meh??? and nvr mind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Huh..??i thought you from kl...??how you know our forum 1 bro...??anyway nice to meet you...pro la...really....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 pm

death the kid wrote:
Huh..??i thought you from kl...??how you know our forum 1 bro...??anyway nice to meet you...pro la...really....

lowyat.net~~
i got visit ur store be4.... i think long time ago lo.... XD i at there juz brought a ps2 game XD....
and my ndsl at this time shock shock d ma.. so i saw ur website and got forum... go inside and ask lo and also i wanna buy a psp , so ask sumthing abt it lorhx XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Hmm....is it...??i dont have a image on you lea bro....hmm....no idea really.......you got wear spec 1 ahh...??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 pm

death the kid wrote:
Hmm....is it...??i dont have a image on you lea bro....hmm....no idea really.......you got wear spec 1 ahh...??

no......i am a cute little boy.... a long time ago la..
2 years ago i think..... i think 2 times only i visit ur store.... XD
acutaly hor , i oso dunno who is ur real person man.....


k alr i wan slep ady le.... tmr got school

buaiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 pm

hmm...2 years ago....hmm hmm....1 years ago i think i might see you before..but dont know which 1 only...coz too many kids d........o ok .........study hard on your sch ahh........

9 9.... santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:44 pm

death the kid wrote:
hmm...2 years ago....hmm hmm....1 years ago i think i might see you before..but dont know which 1 only...coz too many kids d........o ok .........study hard on your sch ahh........

9 9.... santa

haha thx..... hmm i wonder what is the progressing in 3k now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Hmm...got 1 name Homebrew Sorter Plugin v0.5
Short, sweet, quick and convenient… This is L04d1ng’s Homebrew Sorter plugin, which as the name suggests, sorts your homebrew. Simple, huh? Homebrew is sorted in descending order according to whatever is used or executed the most. So your favourites should always float to the top.

hmm...it says can works on chickHEN as well..but i havent try coz just release only....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boiboi95



Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:29 pm

death the kid wrote:
Hmm...got 1 name Homebrew Sorter Plugin v0.5
Short, sweet, quick and convenient… This is L04d1ng’s Homebrew Sorter plugin, which as the name suggests, sorts your homebrew. Simple, huh? Homebrew is sorted in descending order according to whatever is used or executed the most. So your favourites should always float to the top.

hmm...it says can works on chickHEN as well..but i havent try coz just release only....

lol... it juz sort things only?? but still i waiting 4 chickHen or Gen progress... so such bunch a useless sort of things man.... haiz... Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death the kid
moderator
moderator
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 pm

*1 Content on UMD cannot be played back on PSPgo.
*2 Color variations may differ by countries and regions.
*3 Media Go also supports PSP-1000/2000/3000. For those PSP users, the software is available for download from PlayStation Store official site (http://store.playstation.com)., “Media Manager for PSP” will not support access to PlayStation Store, and it is required to use “Media Go” for accessing PlayStation Store.
*4 SensMe channels also supports PSP-1000/2000/3000. Details will be announced at a later timing.
*5 Head-phone and head-set supporting A2DP, HSP, AVRCP profile can be used. Some head-phones and head-sets may not be supported.
*6 PS3 wireless controller can be used. To register PS3 wireless controller on PSPgo, PS3 is needed. Some buttons and rumble feature will not be supported.
*7 Video-out cables and Cradle are sold separately in stores. Details will be announced at a later timing. Video-out cable and cradle for PSP-2000/3000 cannot be used on PSPgo.


Product Outline
PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) go (PSP-N1000)

Product Name PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) go
External dimensions Approx. 128 x 16.5 x 69 mm (width x height x depth) (excludes largest
projection)
Weight Approx. 158g / 5.6 oz (including internal battery)
CPU PSP® CPU"System clock frequency 1-333 MHz, Main memory 64MB#
Display 3.8 inches (16:9) full-transparent type, TFT drive,
480 x 272 pixel, Approx. 16,770,000 colors displayed
Sound Built-in stereo speakers
Built-in microphone
Main input/output Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b) (Wi-Fi)
Bluetooth®2.0 (EDR)
High Speed USB (USB2.0)
Memory Stick Micro$ (M2™)
Analog Video Out
Microphone
Main connectors Multi use connector
(DC IN / OUT, USB, Video Output / Input, Sound Input / Output)
Headset / Microphone connector
Memory Stick Micro$ (M2$ ) slot
Key / Switches Directional buttons (up/down/right/left), analog stick,
Action buttons (triangle, circle, cross, square), L/R buttons
START button, SELECT button, PS button
POWER/HOLD switch, WLAN switch
display button, sound button, volume (+/-) buttons
Power sources Lithium-Ion rechargeable internal battery pack
AC adaptor
USB power supply
Internal memory 16GB (Flash Memory)
Supported profile PSP® Game
Access Control Region code, parental control
Wireless communications Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b) (Wi-Fi)
(Infrastructure mode / Ad hoc mode (connect up to 16 consoles))
Bluetooth®2.0 (EDR)
Supplied accessories AC adaptor
USB cable
CD-ROM"Media Go#
Video Memory Stick Video Format
-MPEG-4 Simple Profile (AAC)
-H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Main Profile (AAC)
MPEG-4
-MPEG-4 Simple Profile (AAC)
-H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Main Profile (CABAC) (AAC)
Baseline Profile (AAC)
AVI
-Motion JPEG (Linear PCM)
-Motion JPEG (µ-Law)

Music Memory Stick Audio Format
-ATRAC3™*8
-ATRAC3plus™*8
-MP3
MP3 (MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer3)
MP4 (MPEG-4 AAC)
WAVE (Linear PCM)
WMA (Windows Media® Audio 9 Standard only)*9

Photo JPEG (DCF2.0/Exif2.21 compliant)
TIFF
BMP
GIF
PNG


*8 Content protected by Open MG can be played back only when it is stored in M2.
*9 WMA Playback feature needs to be enabled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 (all you need to know)   

Back to top Go down
 
PSP 3000 (all you need to know)
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Matrix 3000
» Matrix 3000
» rpm 3000 je rasa mcm free gear apasal la jadi macam ni
» Matrix 3000 is crap!
» My Engine Test 3000 ELO

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smart Choice Enterprise :: Smart Choice Lounge-
Jump to: