Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help!my psp had problem!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
horng

help!my psp had problem! Empty
PostSubject: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:58 am

hai!i bought a psp2000 from you last year. yesterday i suddently saw there is a two bright line appear at the left corner of my psp!may i know what is the problem?n wat should i do?will the line become more and more if i continue using it?

hope to see ur reply soon, as i was so worry!! pale
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Hmm..... scratch usually this prob is like psp been fall or been knock....or some 1 acidently press its screen......have it happen before to your console...??? Question
Back to top Go down
horng

PostSubject: Re: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:40 pm

no, i did'nt see it before...! Sad

if thats the case u saying been fall/screen been press hard will the line become more and more as i keep using?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:58 pm

no no...if you keep using is nothing 1....just some ppl they dont like.....coz the line too kacau d....so they send back to repair and change the new screen loo....
Back to top Go down
horng

PostSubject: Re: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:27 pm

death the kid wrote:
no no...if you keep using is nothing 1....just some ppl they dont like.....coz the line too kacau d....so they send back to repair and change the new screen loo....

oh!!wat a relief hearing that it will not get worst!!thanks! Smile

by the way, if i want to repair and change the new screen like u said, how much will it cost?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Rm2++......
Back to top Go down
horng

PostSubject: Re: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 am

sh**!!!!!!!!!there are two more lines appear!!and the old left one become repeated image!!!see the photos i attached!!whats the problem!!wat should i do?!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/54/91/91/02111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/54/91/91/02211.jpg
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:37 pm

...... ....... ...........change screen loo have to.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help!my psp had problem!   help!my psp had problem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help!my psp had problem!
Page 1 of 1