Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!

Go down 
+7
-xbox360FaN-
tonyang
m0r31d8ng3l
egrahead
death the kid
nc1976
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nc1976

Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi. Has anybody out there experiencing their latest games like xmen:wolverine, velvet assassin, stormrise, Hawx, etc is not able to play on their xbox 360. If there is a solution please let me know. My xbox 360 is the Arcade Jasper version and I'm unable to play most of it.. I heard something about upgrading the iextreme software or something like that to make it work. Please let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:06 pm

ya....now all using iextreame to flash it d.Iextreame 1.51. can play lastest game .Thanks...small matter only,need no worry
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:36 pm

does it use up alot of space to upgrade its firmware? is this the latest firmware version? how do i upgrade it to 1.51?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:01 am

no need no need..........erm...secret lea kinda ...sorry
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:04 am

ok. so do you provide upgrading services? How long does it takes?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:10 am

ya we provide it.Around 2-3days...
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:55 pm

some of my friends are having an older version of xbox 360 but theirs can play the new games. i ask them whether they updated with firmware, but they say they didn't install anything nor upgrade anything. they only install the new dashboard. even now the new arcade jasper (march or april batch) can play new games with no problem. as i know iextreme 1.51 only comes out on May. so how come theirs came play the new games?? any comments??
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:18 pm

ya...some old xbox..once they play new game...but for the ixtreame ver...they will directly update it to new dashboard...so can play those new game...1st.some game require update,maybe for you you got the game,for the badges also ...1st badge(no update).2nd badge(update)depend on luck also 1 sometimes.
those jasper are using ixteame 1.50...so some can some cannot
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:34 am

so like lets say that i want to update my iextreme 1.5 to 1.51. i need to have a new dashboard as well? how much space does the new dashboard use coz the arcade version got no hdd so got limited space only. I heard its like 80mb or so. do you sell any 20 or 60gb hdd? Another problem 4 me also is that coz i'm in Sabah so i need to courier to you both ways which is kind of costly too....
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:33 pm

ya..1.51 using new dashboard d 1.erm...it need around 80mb like this not more than 100mb.Ya we sell 20gb ,60gb and 120 gb HDD as well....which 1 you prefer?ya lo....that far will cost you around rm50+ if i were not wrong.depend on which courier service you using.
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:17 am

20gb would be fine. I won't need to install games in it. probably i send it over to you guys next week or so. so you can help me install the necessary firmware and dashboard. oh ya, i still can play my current games rite? can i ask why some older games I cannot read? like eg:fight night round 3, ridge racer. I think sometime this week the new ixtreme 1.6 will be release. Maybe you can help me install this version if already available by then. Do you have other customers having the same problem unable to play new games as well?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Ok.glad to se you then.ya we will finishe al necessasry things for you,need no worry.Ya you stillcan play your current games and load back those file as well.Ya...those old games coundnt support iextreame....DOA as well..1.6 already been realease....kinda lot customer they also willing the true bout old games cant play....but now all ppl play new game lot than old game
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Ya. Ixtreme 1.6 just released yesterday. It's great news. Do you have this firmware already? Can you install this one? I think i will buy the hdd later but i will confirm with you after i send the console. Since my console space still got 1++ mb left. So its still ok. I want to ask bout the new ixtreme article i took.

One shot boot mode allows you to boot a Wave X or non stealth game by using the activate.iso disk as a flag. Just insert the activate disc and the next disc inserted will boot without any strict checks. This will still utilise full stealth if available. As soon as that disc is booted the flag is cleared, and you will have to re-insert the activate disk again to enable one shot boot. As always use with caution.

What does it mean? What does this disk use for?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:45 pm

erm,if i were not wrong...they say you can install the game you wanted to play inside your HDD...loadding that time faster,reduce the spinning time of your lens during playing games.Some sort like protecting your lens from spoiling it....coz this ixtreame 1.6 just came out and not much ppl know bout it and flash it.
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:43 pm

i'm glad that my xbox 360 arrived to you guys but very disappointed with the way postlaju handle the package. terrible Evil or Very Mad . anyway, i'm relieve it's still working. can you tell me how big the crack is? kinda look ugly if got a crack on it. how bout the box? is it still in good condition? can use it back? by the way, do you sell the faceplate (xbox 360 front panel) for the xbox 360? just wanna know only. can you also give me your boss bank. acc no and name too. I will let you know when I have made my payment. Please give me a call when everything is ok. Also, when you pack my xbox in the box please put up a fragile (broken glass symbol) like the last time the box you send me.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:35 pm

not really can see it very well the crack is,i was kinda shock when i saw the crack over the usb pot front there goes like this...and i notice that they writen your address there is present(hadiah) and doesnt have a fragile wording or sticker on it.Sorry sir we dint have the faceplate o.I am sorry.
Ok i will msg you tomorrowwhen i see my boss and tell him to msg you.
Ok sure i will gives you a call and test it 1st before send it to you ........
Sorry for any inconvenience.Thank you
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:01 pm

just wanna ask about the xbox hdd. if you copy a game into a hdd how much space does it takes up? is it quite long to install into the hdd?? i heard the game with run from the hdd but the dvd game still in the drive is it? can i delete or uninstall the game later on if i dont want it?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:25 pm

erm,up to the the game how big the size is...around can count as gb 1 normally if install.Not really long actually it takes to install it into your hdd.Yup,thats right,youstill need to disc to run but loading that time faster only if install into HDD.They install it into HDD is coz it can reduce the spinning time of your xbox360 lens whenit load it and read it that time,means reducing the life time of your lens.Yup you can delete it ifyou dont want use it or not playing it in future.Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:11 pm

nc1976 wrote:

One shot boot mode allows you to boot a Wave X or non stealth game by using the activate.iso disk as a flag. Just insert the activate disc and the next disc inserted will boot without any strict checks. This will still utilise full stealth if available. As soon as that disc is booted the flag is cleared, and you will have to re-insert the activate disk again to enable one shot boot. As always use with caution.

What does it mean? What does this disk use for?

If I do not interpret wrongly, it means "the Activate disc will allow one shot boot each time it is inserted. One shot boot allows your DVD drive to boot non stealth game, but still use full stealth if there is one. But you shouldn't go Xbox live if your game is non stealth though, you might get banned.

The reason most old games cannot be played is because they are non stealth. Ixtreme only boots games with stealth patch. But if you can find the stealth patch for the old games, you can play them with ixtreme but it is hard to find though. Or you can do what I did. I bought my xbox 360 about a month ago with LiteOn drive flashed with ixtreme 1.51. But there are some old games that I want to play. Therefore, I changed the drive to Samsung flashed with xtreme 5.3 which boots games even though they are non stealth.

Quote :
just wanna ask about the xbox hdd. if you copy a game into a hdd how much space does it takes up? is it quite long to install into the hdd?? i heard the game with run from the hdd but the dvd game still in the drive is it? can i delete or uninstall the game later on if i dont want it?

A game usually takes up around 6 GB but I have a game that is only ~4.5 GB. Some games install very fast while others don't (I don't know why, don't ask me Razz )
Yes to the latter 2 questions.

Hope that clears off some confusion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:48 pm

hmm.. i see.. death the kid, lets say that my xbox 360 dvd lens already worn out. do you just change the lens or change the whole dvd drive. need to reflash it again? another is, if i were to buy a hdd from you later on. is it the software to copy the games into the hdd included? or is this option available in the dashboard already?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:56 pm

will change the lens,dvd drive no need to change.....ya...the software will update for you also....but i might need your consoles coz the hdd cant update without any thing....and i will putting in Wanted-weapon of fate to update it to the new dashboard coz the new dashboard can install the game into hdd Razz
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:12 pm

ok.just to let you know that i have already made the payment to your boss acc. So, please give me a call first when my console is ok already. Please test the console also. thanks.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:07 pm

is it.....you got my boss contact no. d ah??
Back to top Go down
nc1976

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:30 am

yes. i have his contact no. He gave me his namecard. i already email him bout the payment. he should know. any news on my console yet?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:49 am

i go check it today....afternoon i will let you know sir....sorry to makes you worrying ...sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!   Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 unable to run latest games. Please help!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next