Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you guys moving?

Go down 
+3
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
death the kid
guarayakha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
guarayakha

Are you guys moving? Empty
PostSubject: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:40 pm

So I went over to S&M last 2 weeks ago, and seems you guys are packing, So I weren't able to make any purchase at the moment. According to the lady you guy are moving over to Time Square by June 1st. Any confirmation on this?

That would be so nice, actually. Much easier for me to reach your store via Monorail than taking a bus to S&M cat
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:46 pm

you are looking for???ya will be but cant confirm when 1st coz will renovate it 1st
Is it much more easier for you go to time square compare to S&M??
Back to top Go down
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:53 pm

lol, of coz we are going to continue operating our bussiness at other places.
Curse that S&M plaza for closing down the whole building.

To Death kid. Why you asking stupid question when u can read he wrote that its much easier for him.
Back to top Go down
https://smartchoice.forumotion.net
guarayakha

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Haha, okay, cool. Looking forward to visiting your new store cheers
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Oh ya...hope to see you then bro...........thanks for your support
Back to top Go down
armedeuz

armedeuz

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Hey..

Last week when i went there and bought my hdmi cable from you guys, it seems like you guys already starts packing.

The S&M building already closed down? What happened?

Damn.. i tot it is easier for me to come to your guys place because it near to my office.

But if you guys shift to Times Square, i need to take the lrt.

Haiya.

anyway, bless of luck to your new 'base' in Times Square! =)
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Ya lo.the management prob lo,coz of the contract and agreement they have sign doesnt seems going well within the contract 3years.got rumour says that the management comes out bank want to seal the whole building so that he wont penalti if we guys all move out d.Some sort like this kind of story till now.Haiz pale
But they says will keep nego with the new contractor if can wont move out lo....Hope is true .....
Sorry for any inconvenience for you coz you supporting us.

I am sorry

Thanks armedeuz for supporting us....thank you very much sir
Back to top Go down
armedeuz

armedeuz

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:22 pm

you are most welcome. Do buzz me when the grand opening ya!

cheerio.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Definetly sure will inform you boss.......must come to support us boss..........haha Razz
Back to top Go down
kepochi

kepochi

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:46 pm

oh my..u guys are moving to ts? Cool! i can go there easily by Lrt LoLz.. erm..which floor?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:06 pm

next week will let you guys know........surprise for you guys that time...thanks for supporting us ..........thanks
Back to top Go down
Kotarou

Kotarou

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Lol, you guys moving to TS? That's way excellent, my bro's office just in the building!

Bought the PS3(malaysia) from you few weeks, really working well! Thanks man. When you opening at TS I'll drop by cuz I might want buy a DS Lite... *hint hint*
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:46 pm

You are welcome bro.
1.6.09 will be Monday and will be opening d....Thanks for your support bro.
O ok..then i have to prepare a good price for you once you drop by our shop.Haha Razz
Back to top Go down
armedeuz

armedeuz

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Yesterday me and my wife went to Times Square to look for your shop. But unfortunately it still yet to open.

Then I msg Mr. Keane and he told me that it will be lauching this Saturday.

Haiyo. Couldnt wait lor.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:19 pm

i am sorry bro coz got some prob accour during license and dbkl there....so sorry bro....
will arrang as soon as possible bro..
Sorry and thanks bro
Back to top Go down
armedeuz

armedeuz

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:14 pm

nah its ok.

i guess i will drop to your shop tomorrow. hey can you give me a good discount for ps 3 package?

haha. Thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
daniel arby

daniel arby

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:34 am

death the kid wrote:
Ya lo.the management prob lo,coz of the contract and agreement they have sign doesnt seems going well within the contract 3years.got rumour says that the management comes out bank want to seal the whole building so that he wont penalti if we guys all move out d.Some sort like this kind of story till now.Haiz pale
But they says will keep nego with the new contractor if can wont move out lo....Hope is true .....
Sorry for any inconvenience for you coz you supporting us.

I am sorry

Thanks armedeuz for supporting us....thank you very much sir

haha.. now they're nearby my office
any special promotion for da shiftin'?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Is it....thats good bro....you candrop by our shop if you need anything....thank you....shirtin?? Question
Back to top Go down
daniel arby

daniel arby

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 am

haha.. not shirtin it's shifting..
celebration for moving place to another place like a promotion, discount, etc..
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Got bro,new promotion will be start at 24/7 - 26/7 at Berjaya Time Square Ground floor together will Year sales Marathon bro.Thank you..come drop by our shop if got time.Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys moving?   Are you guys moving? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you guys moving?
Page 1 of 1