Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem on my wii...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
treesicks

Problem on my wii... Empty
PostSubject: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Last week when i first buy call of duty waw, i play it twice on my wii and it works great even though i dun like the game. But i try to play it yesterday and today but when i click start there will be a warning with a black screen. The warning something like this: "An error has occurred. Please refer to operations manual"

I wonder why.. I play all other game perfectly, mario kart, super galaxy, wii sports, sports resort, rune factory, etc, but only THIS game got warning and CANNOT play ANYMORE... haiz... i google for it and many solution stated there but it is the same solution, the solution is either:

1. Wipe your disc
2. Blow your wii to clean the lens or using nintendo cleansing kit
3. Update your firmware

But... the disc is in perfect condition, no scratch or whatsoever and i play it very fine last week and keep in a good place. Second, i just bought my wii 3 weeks ago and put in a nice place with no dust around, clean and clear, moreover other game can play in one kick start. Third, my firmware is 3.2 and never update yet and CAN play the call of duty a week ago without no fuse but why cannot play...

The game is not important, i am not into FPS but to have this warning for a good condition game with a good condition wii is really really irritating me.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 am

where you bought thr cod-ww from..???try to change back from the shop....is because the pirated disc...they burn and copy due 100-200 pieces per hour...any some prob might accour during the process,for some of them they doesnt care just continue and bring it our for us to play only.....not responsible....we also face the same prob also giving my client the same prob like yours....thats why we change the new 1 to them and can work smoothly....you got use neo gamma to try it...??
Back to top Go down
treesicks

PostSubject: Re: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:44 pm

I see.. so its because of pirated disc la kan... I bought it here in Sabah. I dun think they would take responsibility for that. Nevermind la.. I just throw it away. I oredi try using neo gamma but it result in a blue screen....
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Neo gamma also cant....disc lo normally should be...coz my office 1 also the same......i use my own 1 no prob ahh....can works with soft mii nor neo gamma
Back to top Go down
treesicks

PostSubject: Re: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 pm

I see... must be because of burned pirated disc... hehe... thanks ah.... now feel good oredi...
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:20 pm

And have a check on the disc you purchase...under it is what colour...normally D5 is gold/golden colour...and normal Dvd-R(use com to burn 1 ) doesnt can play on your wii set....and will spoiled your lens easily....coz the cost of Dvd-R is only 0.50 only....is very cheap...becareful while you purchase bro...
Back to top Go down
treesicks

PostSubject: Re: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 pm

really? normal dvd-r is different than D5 ah? now i am downloading super smash bros brawl which can be burn using D5 they claimed, so i have to burn it using dvd+r la kan... this is new information for me... thanks
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 am

If so then is ok since they says can be claimed to burn into D5 format....coz D5 capacity is more then D-R.....and originaly wii is using D5 .....IS ok.....thank you for you too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem on my wii...   Problem on my wii... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem on my wii...
Page 1 of 1