Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS2 enquiry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny McComic

PS2 enquiry Empty
PostSubject: PS2 enquiry   PS2 enquiry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:26 pm

I'm having trouble playing games on my PS2. No matter what game disc I put in, it won't read and the 'Please insert a PS2 format disc' screen pops up. So, I was wondering what is wrong with my console....and how much would it cost if I were to bring it over to be repaired?

Off topic: I saw the Xbox360 game Eternal Sonata in the list of Xbox360 games on the site, so I would also like to know if there's still any stock left?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PS2 enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 enquiry   PS2 enquiry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Hmm...yours 1 is ps2 slim or fat 1...??normally it will be lens,ribbon or tuning prob for the slim ver....i gonna check it out what your ps2 model is and whether there is parts for it not bro

Out of stock for xbox360 eternal sonata d oo bro...
sorry ya
Back to top Go down
Kenny McComic

PS2 enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 enquiry   PS2 enquiry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Thanks for the reply Smile
My PS2 is the slim version, I've had it for over 4 years already and it didn't give any problems until now.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PS2 enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 enquiry   PS2 enquiry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:25 am

Hmm o ok....if convenienve you can drop by my shop and i will check it out and explain for you bro....but cant repair immediatelly coz my technician not around....
thank you bro
Back to top Go down
Kenny McComic

PS2 enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 enquiry   PS2 enquiry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Based on your experience with past customers, how much do you think the repair on my PS2 would cost, at most? I'm curious about this since I need to check with my budget. Smile
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PS2 enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 enquiry   PS2 enquiry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

It depends on what part have spoiled and what need to change over it...Erm around Rm80-Rm150....
thank you bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS2 enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 enquiry   PS2 enquiry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS2 enquiry
Page 1 of 1