Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Console?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benzee

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:00 am

Hey There,

I was wondering to upgrade my psp to console gaming. The PSP will be giving my dad to play cos now he play it most of the time. Which console should I go for? my choice is Xbox360 & Wii. I heard both can play "ahem" Razz games but sometimes the latest games cant play rite? Correct me if I'm wrong.

What is the current price or promotion for both of the console? does it come with free games? I got doubt getting a Xbox 360 because of RROD problem and Wii games compatiblity it might not work. Do you offer to try out at the shop for both of the console? Really been thinking for a long time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm

benzee wrote:
Hey There,

I was wondering to upgrade my psp to console gaming. The PSP will be giving my dad to play cos now he play it most of the time. Which console should I go for? my choice is Xbox360 & Wii. I heard both can play "ahem" Razz games but sometimes the latest games cant play rite? Correct me if I'm wrong.

What is the current price or promotion for both of the console? does it come with free games? I got doubt getting a Xbox 360 because of RROD problem and Wii games compatiblity it might not work. Do you offer to try out at the shop for both of the console? Really been thinking for a long time. Rolling Eyes

hey... if i was u i rather choose Xbox360... cuz many of the PS3 games xbox got... and also the grafic is waaaaayyyyy more better than wii... and also the latest game , Left 4 Dead 2!!!!! and also many nice games... so if i was u i rather choose Xbox...

but for wii its also ok but i mostly for girls... games like cooking mama etc

but all these depends on u
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:51 pm

for me i also will choose xbox360 coz got lot of ps3 games that it will have too....for wii is more suits for family entertai....for age like us defitenely will choose due to copy games...
now lastest board name jasper doesnt seems like having 3rrod prob d bro...need no worry...
now promotion is RM1050 with 1 wireless controller and 10 games on it....
thank you
Back to top Go down
boiboi95

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 pm

death the kid wrote:
for me i also will choose xbox360 coz got lot of ps3 games that it will have too....for wii is more suits for family entertai....for age like us defitenely will choose due to copy games...
now lastest board name jasper doesnt seems like having 3rrod prob d bro...need no worry...
now promotion is RM1050 with 1 wireless controller and 10 games on it....
thank you

wish can get 1 of them... if can.... haiz....i dun think i can get any more cosole...

plus cant work lagi..2012
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:13 pm

2012 years...if really does i want to marry my gf d...hmm scratch
Back to top Go down
benzee

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Hmm.. the package you mention is Xbox360 Arcade version rite? Just wondering is it necessary to get the Go Pro just for the Hdd? because I think my Xbox will mostly on gaming only so 512mb enought for saving game or just a thunb drive will be enough?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Actually is more then enough coz each game save date only cost kb only...in future you can add on a HDD also bro
Back to top Go down
benzee

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Hey bro,

I see that each save game takes up only few kb. I even read from certain post that we able to install those games into to HDD to play. BUT do we still need the disc to run it? If able to run without a disc I think go for Xbox Go Pro will be better rite? lol!
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Ypu still need the disc to run it...install the game that means only install the game date for it to load faster and prevent your lens from spoild faster only bro...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which Console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Console?   Which Console? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Console?
Page 1 of 1