Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me about PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shiryuji00

Help me about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Help me about PS3   Help me about PS3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:19 am

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Right now i confuse with PS3. Which better, the malaysia set or singapore set? And did PS3 have pirate game? And when I buy it, do I have to update PS3 every month? Please help me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Help me about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me about PS3   Help me about PS3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi there is nice to have you here..make yourself at home...Welcome...
ok now i see your prob about ps3...let me tell you

for the 1st thing,we as a Malaysian ...is a very common thing that all purchase malaysia product...seems it got official Msia product ....for the warranty we also convenience for us to claim it if have any prob...coz is near to us at Midvalley there...isnt it..??

Spore set...have to calculate the transport to there and back,wait and have to pay,but is much more cheaper then Msia set ofcourse...but the warranty...??how you gonna calculate it..?transport,living pendens,time..??

it doesnt have any pirate games yet..it depends on games due to update 1...
Back to top Go down
shiryuji00

Help me about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me about PS3   Help me about PS3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:53 am

ok. thanks for helping me. really appreciate it. and also, when i survey for ps3 games, there said about R1, R2 and so on. what is that for?
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Help me about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me about PS3   Help me about PS3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Is ok bro pressure to have your question here..Ok here you are bout it

R1-US
R2-Jpn
R3-Asia

mostly R1 games are more expensive due to transport to here and DLC ( downloadable contents on playstation network ( PSN ) )

R2 is from Jpn and is Jpnese in language...so..you will know what i mean due to currency changes to RM

R3 asia...cheap to our contry also is Asia region...DLC also the different
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Help me about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me about PS3   Help me about PS3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Is ok bro pressure to have your question here..Ok here you are bout it

R1-US
R2-Jpn
R3-Asia

mostly R1 games are more expensive due to transport to here and DLC ( downloadable contents on playstation network ( PSN ) )

R2 is from Jpn and is Jpnese in language...so..you will know what i mean due to currency changes to RM

R3 asia...cheap to our contry also is Asia region...DLC also the different
Back to top Go down
shiryuji00

Help me about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me about PS3   Help me about PS3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Thanks a lot. For now, i just keep the info. Maybe this September i buy it. Save money first. I'll contact u when i want to buy ps3. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Help me about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me about PS3   Help me about PS3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:06 pm

is ok bro anything let me know ok...thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me about PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me about PS3   Help me about PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me about PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smart Choice Enterprise :: Gamers Room-
Jump to: