Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???

Go down 
+2
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
soulangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
soulangel

Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Empty
PostSubject: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

I am planning to buy either xbox or wii , but it is very hard to choose. HELP PLS Sad
Back to top Go down
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:43 pm

soulangel wrote:
I am planning to buy either xbox or wii , but it is very hard to choose. HELP PLS Sad

Post moved to here.... u mean xbox 360 or xbox?
Back to top Go down
https://smartchoice.forumotion.net
soulangel

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:45 pm

[quote="SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa"]
soulangel wrote:

xbox 360
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:15 pm

...........nothing to display............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:53 pm

if u like those are much more hardcore game like Halo,Ninja Gaiden,Gta and many more.Then XBox 360 is your choice. Wii is much more of family type of gaming. Not violence wan.
Back to top Go down
DnO

DnO

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:11 pm

are u active or lazy??
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:29 pm

lazy 1....wii play 5min i tired d......haha cheers so ps3 better.....fuuuu cheers
Back to top Go down
project3

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:11 am

wii mostly games for family.

ps3 and xbox for harder core. but which one better? the only draw back of ps3 is "ori".
Back to top Go down
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa
Admin
Admin
SCE ADMIN - Shinkawa

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:17 pm

if me i would get ps3 .i don mind rugi rm 30-50 for buying then trade in. ps3 coming game getting hotter such as god of war and final fantasy versus.

look at the cool trailer of Final Fantasy XIII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qKmTomLa4I

damn cool
Back to top Go down
Hisyam1991

Hisyam1991

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:30 pm

I'd have to say xbox 360, since most great game tittles is on xbox 360.Taken from EGM Magazine,
> Overheard
"We don't want the PlayStation 3 to be the overwhelming loser, so we want to support them.
But we don't want them to be the overwhelming winner either, so we can't support them too much." - Michihiro Sasaki, Senior Vide President of Square Enix, explains his company's plan to spread the love.

*yeah, even if you said that, you still never create games for 360.

Another Overheard from the same source that you guys might like,

>Overheard

"Sony says the next generation starts when they say so. I say that's bulls***. Gear of War is the first second-generation game for Xbox 360 and it looks very fine. You will never see launch tittles that look this good. "

-Epic Games Vice President Mark Rein unashamely pimps his company's first next-gen offering.

*I totally agree, like Half-Life 2 great game and all, after few years, boom! greater game unleash.
*FF never won the Best character Design this year huh?, fuh >_<.

Yeah Diablo 2.. you rock ass back then, but unfortunately, diablo 3 s**, same ol' same ol.

I've got so much stuff that is interesting, but above 2 seems to be most interesting.

Then again, Wii or xbox ? xbox!! Your choice >_> dont blame us when you regret it later.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:10 pm

haha...ps3 ............... Razz i also dont mind rugi 30-50 trade in it....games inportant .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???   Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox or wii ???? Any Comment ???
Page 1 of 1