Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 Enquiries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guarayakha

Xbox 360 Enquiries Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Enquiries   Xbox 360 Enquiries Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Hi there, I'm interested in getting an Xbox 360, and there's quite a few questions I'd like to ask before i make the purchase:

1- The 60GB Go Pro (Jasper), do you have an unmodded set? Does it have any HD output? What's included in the set, and how much would it cost? Which region(NTSC/J, UC, PAL, Asia) would it be?

2- There's no 120GB Elite Jasper Set (Asian) yet, right?

3- Let's say I got bored of buying Ori games and Live, does SCE offer modding service? How much?

4- I would like to pay with credit card, do you accept Visa?

5- I saw on your "Services" that you also do Trade Ins, does that includes PS3 games as well? How much do they usually fetch (assuming you do accept PS3 games trade-in)?

6- Do you still have the FF7 Advent Children Bluray+FF13 demo? Does the bluray movie includes English Subtitle/Audio?

EDIT

7- I just saw that in your anniversary promotion, the Go Pro set is Modded, but also comes with XBL Silver. I thought modded consoles unable to use LIVE?

8- Also, can I trade the 2 ori games inluded in that promotion for a wired controller?

9- Do you sell microsoft point cards? (something life this: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-es-49-en-15-microsoft+point-70-190r.html)

I think that's all I had in mind right now. Anymore questions I'll probably ask in person when I'm there, haha.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

Xbox 360 Enquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Enquiries   Xbox 360 Enquiries Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Hi there,thanks for your question .
1.sorry we dont have the unmodded set.All been modded by ixtreame d 1.Ya it have HDMI output since falcom set.you mean the cost for the modded set...??region asia s'pore set.
2. ya elite dint comes out for jasper set bro.Sorry
3.ya we offering also...not over rm100 due to what kind of mod you want.
4.you can pay for credit...we accept as well.....but got bank charges oo...coz our shop target doesnthit the bank target they want....
5.Ya we accept trade in ps3 as well....depends on what tittle you have now 1 and market price.
6.FF7 Acc now out of stock d oo.Sorry
7.modded you can still go to liveto have a look on their lastest demo and so on,but better dont play online coz microsoft can detect your consoles have been mod 1.
8.that 2 ori game now doesnt comes with it d.Now they come with microsoft webcam. Razz
9.Ya we sell point card as well

Ya is ok....thanks for your question
Back to top Go down
guarayakha

Xbox 360 Enquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Enquiries   Xbox 360 Enquiries Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Wow, quick reply! I like! Just some more clarification needed, & then I'm confirmed going there for a 360 cheers

1- Well, yeah, since you only have modded set :p So how much for a Modded S'pore Pro Jasper 60GB set?

4- Anyidea on how much % extra bank charges if I pay by Credit Card then?

5- Cool, I got quite a few I needed to get rid of anyway :p

6- Crying or Very sad

7- How about using MS points to buy their XBLA games, would I get banned too if modded? Or I kena ban only if I try playing online?

8- So can I trade that webcam for a wired controller then? Smile

9- Sweet!

Again, thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox 360 Enquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Enquiries   Xbox 360 Enquiries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Enquiries
Page 1 of 1