Smart Choice Enterprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Choice Entertainment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parker

Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper   Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm

I just buy a Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper set, when I try to connect to the Xbox Live, a upgrade message alway appear and request to run upgrade and updated. So shall I update and when I try to ignore the message I can't connect to Xbox live.......Please advise
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper   Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:54 pm

DONT UPDATE or UPGRADE it bro it will effect your mechine 1...cant be modd later.....
Back to top Go down
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper   Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:54 am

death the kid wrote:
DONT UPDATE or UPGRADE it bro it will effect your mechine 1...cant be modd later.....

Thank Bro, thank your kind advise. So how to connect to Xbox Live, because when I sign in the update message will appear and when I ignore it the will automatic disconnected from the Xbox Live, please advise
Back to top Go down
death the kid
death the kid

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper   Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm

that means you have to update in order to let the update msg get gone...coz now microsoft catch d even we online using ori games to play...but they will detect your HDD ....see over here http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/microsoft-bans-unauthorised-memory-units

Firstly, and most obviously, you cannot connect to Xbox Live on this console any more. This means no more game updates (aka title updates), XBLA games, marketplace content, netflix/sky player and so on. There is no way around this, all online capabilities are now disabled PERMANENTLY.

Hard Drive installs are now disabled on the banned console. This means any disk-based games you have will no longer play off of the hard drive.

There is no way to fix this, that functionality is simply gone from the banned 360.

Windows Media Centre functionality is disabled. It is still possible to stream video/music content via the video library.

So, in summary:

Your Banned 360:

* Cannot go on Xbox Live

* Cannot install games to the HDD

* Cannot use Windows Media Centre extender

* Cannot be used to get achievements from backups without corrupting your profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper   Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 120GB Elite Jasper
Page 1 of 1